Terms & Conditions – The company, Premium Limo undertakes to provide service as agreed but cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond its control which may prevent it from doing so, such as flight changes, traffic congestion, security operations, hazardous weather conditions etc.
- The company undertakes to provide service as agreed at the time of booking. In the event of short notice modifications, The Company will make every effort to accommodate revised instructions but the inability to do so will not affect the validity of the original contract.
- The company undertakes to ensure that vehicles and passengers are fully insured as required by law pertaining to the state or territory in which service takes place. However, passenger’s own property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to same. Passengers are strongly advised to purchase or acquire appropriate insurance prior to travel
- The Hirer is deemed to be the person or company making the reservation and is responsible for payment of all services booked by The Hirer and/or it’s clients. Under exceptional circumstances, we will accept third party credit cards but in the event of a dispute with the credit card holder, The Hirer will be held liable for payment. Acceptance of this Reservation Agreement will be confirmation that you are authorized to provide the credit card details of a third party.
- If a passenger is unable to locate his/her chauffeur he/she or The Hirer must call at 0499747777 before leaving the location in order to try and resolve the situation. If the passenger leaves the location of his/her own accord service will be charged in full as No Show. In the event of subsequent dispute evidence that a telephone call was placed (copy of mobile or another bill) will be required.
- Charges & Fees Amounts shown on confirmations and trip sheets are in the currency of the state or territory where service originates. Charges are deemed to have been agreed at the time of booking and are based on information available at that time.
- Cancellation Policy Cancellation charges will be applied at the company’s absolute discretion as detailed below. Customers are strongly advised to acquire appropriate travel insurance prior to starting their journey.
Less than 24 hours prior to the time of travel – full payment due.
Less than 14 days prior to the date of travel – 5% credit card administration charge where applicable
- Reservations may be altered with reasonable notice. At the company’s absolute discretion cancellation charges may be applied as a credit against future reservations
- Smoking is not permitted in the company’s vehicles at any time
- The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone whose behavior it considers to be inappropriate and/or of a threatening nature and/or persons who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Under such circumstances, no monies will be refunded.
- Continuing with the reservation and using the service provided constitutes acceptance of the Reservation Agreement. The above does not affect your statutory rights.